Assam wildlife experience
In our dictionary, “A” stands for Assam. With one-horned rhinos, Bengal tigers, hoolock gibbons, Ganges dolphins, great Indian hornbills and more, our reasons were pretty sorted. Our visit to the great sister of the North-East will take us to two lovely Reserves ; Manas and Kaziranga. Elephant back, jeep, river rafting, forest hikes; you’ll explore each area in the best ways possible. And for bonus cookies, we may chance upon interactions with world renowned biologists and ex-poachers turned conservationists. We’re a little verbose now, but pretty sure you’ll find enough words to pin down the experience. Two that we can think of are “Wholesome” and “Exhilarating”.
- Jeep safaris
- Elephant safaris
- Night walks in search of nocturnal life
- River rafting
- Visits to anti-poaching camps
- Interaction with wildlife biologists and ex-poachers
- Wildlife photography workshop
Trip fee includes
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All local transportation during the trip (according to the itinerary only)
- Vegetarian meal and tea
- Local guide fee
- Park entry fee
The cost excludes
- Any kinds of personal expenses such as: tips, telephones bills, laundry etc.
- Domestic and international airfare and train fare.
- Insurance and Medi claims
- Alcohol, beverages, soft drinks etc.
- Any expenditures for unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather etc.
- Charges for film cameras, digital cameras etc.
- Any other which is not mention in the “cost includes”
- Additional cost if any for foreigner permits
« Arunachal Pradesh wildlife experience
Copyright 2013. Photo credits: Sandesh Kadur, Kalyan Varma, Phillip Ross and Kaushik Bajibab