Agumbe wildlife experience
Ensconced in the Western Ghats is Agumbe, a rainforest that gets in excess of 8-9 metres of rainfall a year! Agumbe is known for its unexplored terrain, deep forests and remoteness, and the area’s climate has made it one of the most difficult places to live in south of the Vindhyas. It has arguably the highest density of king cobras in India. The high rainfall makes it an amphibian paradise and the thick and diverse vegetation houses a myriad of bird species. Right from treks, night walks to birdwatching – this trip is for all wildlife and adventure enthusiasts.
Trip fee includes
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in camping tents.
- Transfers from and to Bangalore
- All local transportation during the trip (according to the itinerary only)
- Vegetarian meal and tea
- Local guide fee
The cost excludes
- Any kinds of personal expenses such as: tips, telephones bills, laundry etc.
- Insurance and Medi claims
- Alcohol, beverages, soft drinks etc..
- Any expenditures for unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather etc.
- Charges for film cameras, digital cameras etc.
- Any other which is not mention in the “cost includes”.
- Additional cost if any for foreigner permits
« Dandeli Wildlife Experience
Copyright 2013. Photo credits: Sandesh Kadur, Kalyan Varma, Phillip Ross and Kaushik Bajibab